Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, September 30, 2024

End of Month Check-in for the Chookshed Challenge

 Ok, so we didn't do a mid-month check in linky for the Chookshed Challenge.  School is underway and my life is soooo busy.

Here is the linky for your progress on September's number.  We would love to see what you accomplished!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


As for me, I still have one more day in the states to get a little bit more done.  I will add a post and link it here tomorrow or the next day.

This Braided quilt was my project.


October is our last month for the challenge, so whatever project is left on your list is the October project.

Post on that is forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.