Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, September 23, 2024

Very slow September Sewing & sweet new baby

Wow - it is the 23rd of the month and I am barely getting a post in.  Back to school has definitely slowed my blogging and sewing.

Here is my 15 minutes report:


Thank goodness I held onto 100% for awhile because I have barely been getting 15 minutes in a day this month. I am sooooo busy!

I also apologize to my Chookshed Challenge friends for not getting back to your blogs and not getting a mid-month check in linky.  I will just do one at the end of the month - so sorry!


What little bit of sewing have I been doing?  Some hand applique, cross stitch, and lots of border applique' prep for "Me Without You".  I think I need to add red to just 6 more scollops.  The blue by itself just didn't show up enough on my background.  It just needed a little pop of something extra.





We got a new grand son this month.  He is named after my son and husband.  We love him so much!  He will be a little cowboy (likely), so I threw this little barnyard quilt together for him.  It is off to the quilter tomorrow.


A week before his arrival - love this photo shoot!










Our son is a proud father!


Beautiful momma!


Headed to a quilt retreat Thursday through Saturday.  Perhaps I will have something to show for it when I return.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, he is gorgeous. Love the boots too! Enjoy your retreat, sounds like you need it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, congratulatons Gramma!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.