Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 14, 2024

15 minutes report, PHD report, retreat

I went to a local retreat last weekend,  and I am off to a one day retreat tomorrow followed by a 3 day retreat somewhere else. YES!  I need this fall break.

Here are some photos from the triple 7 retreat.

Most everyone made these blocks.


I chose to work on my witch block of the month instead. I mostly cut out the rest of the blocks and sewed the boots, broom stick, and little stars.


This was show n tell...




This is now on my to do list. Love it!


I made new friends in March at this same retreat. Monica was one of them,  and it was amazing to see her again.  She was the only one who went to the March one as well as the September one.  She is on the right. 



It has been awhile since posting my 15 minutes report. I lost my 100%, but 98% is still great.





My PHD report is below.   I have done amazing on finishing new starts for 2024. Go me! The only thing is the fact that I am behind on finishing at least 12 UFOs. No worries, I still feel great at the fun I have had sewing this year. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.