Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

 It is time for or final mid-month check-in for the Chookshed Challenge!  How are you ladies doing with your final month's goal?  Personally, I have not started it.  For many of us it was a Christmas project.  Mine has yet to receive even one stitch.  To be truthful, I haven't even dug it out yet.  

I hope to make "progress" on my Gingerbread House embroidery.



As for last month's goal, I did get all of my blocks trimmed and have decided on the layout.  As you can see, I need to make one more block.  I also have a pieced border started.  This was a round robin that I participated in last year.  I love the 3D effect that it has!



Let us know what you are working on this month so we can cheer you on!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


I just returned from two back-to-back retreats last week.  One was just one day working on Christmas projects.  I made this cute Christmas bag and these star tree ornaments.  I made progress on a table topper and hot pad.



The other retreat was for three days out of town.  I am almost done with my Catch All Carry bag which is a By Annie pattern.  All that is left is the hand binding.  I made mine from fat quarters, so I had to improvise a little.  That is why all of my binding is done in different colors.




I love the ones my friends made better.  Look how cute!





I also made this bag to match.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.