Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, July 4, 2024

To Do Tuesday end of June

To Do Tuesday Late Linkup 


Last week's goals:

1. Paper piece June Vesta Blocks X
2. Cut out Me Without You ✅
3. Glue baste Vesta Circles ✅
I removed the larger circles in the center and changed them to a piece I fussy cut from the fabric.  I love it!



4. June Fishy Business ✅
They are only glue basted.  They will travel with me in July and hopefully get done.


5. Cut witch dress X
6. Sew tree block X
7. Sew rr block X
8. Finish Elsa X.  It is starting to look like Elsa, though.



9. Plan lighthouses X
10. Bind teapots X
11. Bind Cross My Heart X
12. Glue baste rolling pin ✅
13. Glue baste Egg Beater ⬓
I did get the embroidery lines marked.



14. Glue baste Eggs ✅
I also got the cocoa and oven mitts basted and traced for embroidery.


This week's goals:

1. Prep all of Laundry Basket Mystery for applique'.
It is currently spread out in my sewing room on the floor and ironing mat.  I am trying to get it ready for travel.


2. Piece some of Vesta
3. Prep July Vesta blocks for applique'
4. Frame Me Without You embroidery blocks
5. Piece $BBs
6. Piece Sydney Ferry
7. Trace and prep Sydney Opera House block
8. Finishing piecing orange peel blocks for Me Without You


9. Do some hand work
10. Tree and rr block

6 comments:

  1. You always have such lovely projects to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to be busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy, busy, busy! Fun projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have lots going on, and I particularly like the fishy blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Vesta blocks are just gorgeous. What a list you have - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such fun projects in the works. Good luck with this week's list, it's hard when there is a holiday in the middle of the week.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.