Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

To Do Tuesday

To To Tuesday keeps me getting things done.  Here is my report.


Last week's goals:

1. Finish the last Celestial Star 

2. red/green star block for a block exchange 



3. Embroider 2 elephants  



4. Nutmeg NYB block 

5. Kaffe NYB block 



6. Backing pieced for Blooms of Color 

It is hung and hanging next to the top.  


Empty bags and bin...yay!




 This week's goals:

1. Embroider 3 elephants

2. Mountains - rr block

3. Sheep - rr block

4. Pick out boat shed fabrics from my stash (for Wellington, NZ row in my trip quilt)

5. Fishy Business - Feb blocks in red

6. Prep Lori Holt's "Let's Bake" pies

7. Begin another princess block





The elephants are in the Scrub Stitchin' bag.

Mountains, Sheep, Elsa, and Let's Bake pie fabrics are in the see through bags.  Fishy Business is in the pink bin.  All are ready to sew this week.  
This organization plan has kept my sewing room much cleaner.  Hopefully I stick with it.






12 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the progress with last week's list. Good luck with this week's list. Organization helps a lot with a long to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Your work is all so beautiful and you are sew accomplished. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a kind word ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy I can't wait to see your fisht blocks, I do love your elephants

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great week getting things done. Hum, I like that you have your projects pre-organized for the week -- or so it seems. Makes me want to see if I could do something similar. Hope you get all of this week's goals done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a good week and I see another good week coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you got a lot done! Love that celestial block and the elephants are so cute! Thanks for joining in on Monday This and That! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. well you have been a busy gal as well....lovely projects....love those NYB blocks..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this looks so organized! No wonder you got so much done this week. Way to go! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/02/14/wednesday-wait-loss-367

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are making fabulous progress!!!! I’m also loving the organisation ready for the week ahead - but I’m stunned by how much you are actually getting done each week!!!! I’m clearly wasting time somewhere lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, just asking....... Have I missed the mid month linky for Chookshed Challenge? Jenny from New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such great progress. Isn't it a great feeling when there are empty containers and finished projects.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.