Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, February 17, 2024

Mid-month checkin linky party...Chookshed Challenge

Sorry the link up is a little late this month.  I wasn't sure if you ladies wanted to link up mid-month or not.


I made my last block for Celestial Stars and have half of the elephants embroidered. I am hoping to get the top done. 

I am making a throw size.  Here they are together.  The bottom right one is still in the hoop and almost done with the embroidery. 




We would enjoy seeing and reading about your progress on number 2 thus far.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

7 comments:

  1. Many thanks for adding the link. I'll be showing off the start of my number 2 project later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t seem to be able to link up. I’ve just finished a post now

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link up does help motivate us. Great blocks too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don’t seem to be able to add using the link

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those blocks are lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those elephants are really spectacular. Congrats on all the progress with your projects so far this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These blocks are gorgeous! I must have missed an earlier post telling more about the elephants and the embroidery. I can’t tell how you’re doing that from today’s photo, but it looks fantastic and I love how the outline of orange embroidery thread makes the elephant stand out from the background. Are you needle turning the edges of the elephants first and then going back to embellish with the heavy embroidery thread, or is that embroidery stitch actually securing the appliqué to the background fabric? Or is it not an appliqué at all but a fussy cut circle with an elephant printed in the middle that you’re stitching around?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.