Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, February 11, 2024

Happy Sewing Room/Happy Quilter Week

My sewing room stayed clean this week, and I worked on the projects I had pre-organized to work on.  I did cut out a block that wasn't on the list, though.  When you are cutting, sometimes you just keep cutting.

NYB blocks take lots and lots of pins.  I sat and just pinned for quite some time on Saturday.







Elephant Embroidery




Zoom on Friday




Lou shows us her EPP.  




On zoom we were talking about snow because Janet was walking in it in her part of the world.  Since I live just a few hours from her and in the same state, some asked me if we had snow.  We didn't yet, but I awoke the next morning to this.





It was beautiful!

15 Minutes to Stitch Update








6 comments:

  1. Your snow is beautiful, especially refreshing to look at after our hot weather! All that pinning was worth it because your NYB blocks have come out very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that pinning certainly paid off! Lovely snow pictures. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got lots done. All that pinning paid off, the blocks look great. We woke to snow this morning too. Very pretty, especially since I don't have to drive in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pins just say it all, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your snow pictures are beautiful. That is a LOT of pins, they helped you to make beautiful blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photo with all your pinning is so cool. New York Beauty is a block I would like to try....one day. The snow scenes are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.