Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

To Do List - January is almost gone!

To Do Tuesday

Well,  I hadn't planned on getting sick for a week.  It put a damper in my sewing goals, but it was ok.  I literally slept all week except for the time I was at work. 

Last week's goals:

1. Finish Cinderella ✔

2. Finish seal block applique' prep X

3. Put my sample flower top together complete with border.  I still need to applique' some stems

Half done - top is together, backing is picked out from my stash, and border fabric is selected.  This is a complete stash project.



4. Daily Journaling 

5. Outside Time X

6. Photo Challenge X


This week's goals:

1.  Get my lesson ready for a teaching endorsement I am working on and successfully teach it.  There is much involved in the process.  The lesson itself is ready complete with a video clip I made, two activities with visuals and manipulatives, and handouts.  It takes quite a bit of time to write the lesson plan, have my admin  scheduled to evaluate me, and then video the two of us in a discussion about it.  There are also three reflection topics I have to write about as well.

2. Get my seals made

They have not changed other than receiving blues/greens in the mail this week has made me rethink their backgrounds. 





3. Make one $ Building Block.  It is paper piecing and curved piecing this month and will take some time.



4. Two fish blocks for RSC

5. One elephant embroidered

6.  Write some instructions for a quilt block I am presenting at retreat in April.

7. Move daily

8. Outside Time


Also linking up with NTT










7 comments:

  1. Getting sick is never fun. Still you made some good progress on last week's list. Good luck with this week's list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flower quilt is lovely and there is fish on your to do list !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Considering you were under the weather for much of the time, you did really well. Let's hope next week is better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, being sick for a week! Do hope you are feeling much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your lesson went well. Mr Seal is looking well on the way too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the floral quilt, what is the block name? Thank you so much for sharing it with Put your foot down. Absolutely gorgeous! Sending good vibes, hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.