Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, January 28, 2024

One Monthly Goal Complete for January, Cinderella, and 15 Minutes

 I completed my January One Monthly Goal early, and it feels great!

One down, 11 more go to.  I plan to enjoy every bit of sewing I can get in this year!

This bag was also my 2024 Chookshed Challenge #6.  Hopefully the rest of the year works out as well.

I anxiously await the number for February - just a few more days.









This week I also finished Cinderella.  She was a bit here and a bit there because I was sick all week, but she is done.  I must say that she is and always has been my favorite Disney Princess.




Here she is with the other princess blocks.  I think I have three more to make.  They all still need embroidery work on their noses, lashes, and hair.





15 Minutes Report




I dozed off doing a lot of hand applique' this week.







Linking to:

14 comments:

  1. Well done on your bag finish, and on Cinderella too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag looks beautiful. Those Disney princesses are coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finish and Cinderella is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bag, they really are lovely and such pretty fabrics. Miss Cinderella is looking good. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Scrub Stitching finish for No 6 Challenge.
    So many pieces to finish Cinderella.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beauty! Hope you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that Cinderella block. All the princess blocks are pretty incredible, such fun. Congrats on all the stitching time and on meeting your UFO and monthly challenge goals. You've gotten off to a really good start for 2024.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go! Congrats on meeting those goals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your Princess blocks and your Scrub Stitching bag, well done on the finish and on meeting your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cinderella is beautiful and your bag turned out so well. I has been such fun seeing them all made. Your crafting stats for the month are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The princesses are amazing and you've done your Chookshed Challenge as well. Lots of work - well done

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this princess is so beautiful! Well done, and sorry for you not beeing well this week. The princess quilt looks gorgeous! I love the bag too ;)
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your bag, it's just lovely! And all your princesses look amazing! Sorry to hear you had been sick, hope you are all better now! Thanks for sharing with us and for joining in on Monday This and That! Hope you have had a wonderful week! xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.