Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, June 3, 2023

Today was wonderful because I was home alone in my sewing room!

 It is amazing what I could do in a day at home without interruptions! All of this happened...

Celeste is finished.


My Tulip Winning Blocks are a quilt top.


I made all four of my Dollar Building Blocks for my BOM. This will become 4 different quilts all in the same pattern. I can't quite choose my favorite. 



I also made four bindings ready for the quilts to be quilted.




8 comments:

  1. Great days work and yes, a day to yourself can be really productive! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A productive fun day in your sewing pace.
    Do love those Tulips , can't chose a favorite of the blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice to have a sewing day all to yourself. Looks like you made really good use of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super productive day, well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great day! It sounds to me as if you have retired from public life and get to stay home to sew and play with grands. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.