Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, June 5, 2023

350 Blocks challenge & 2023 goal progress


 

I am participating in the 350 blocks challenge by Prairie Moon again this year.

It is late in the year for my my first post, but here it goes.  So far this year, January through May, I have made 215 blocks. 

32 Tulips



19 Flowers


1 chicken



2 green/yellow square blocks (stashbee)


2 Hidden Wells




24 Buggy Barn Flowers



1 Make N Take



1 Celestial Star



1 Hexie block



2 Dresses for Africa




24 Braids



2 Diddles Bag




16 Life's Little Threads Exchange Blocks







13 Stashbee blocks




2 Red Tulips



18 pastel Pinwheels



18 Creative Notions Pinwheels

34 Folded Insert Blocks

1 border Folded Bloom



1 border Winning Tulips


1 border Buggy Barn Flowers

ON ANOTHER NOTE...

I am also doing 15 Minutes to Stitch this year but haven't posted until now.  Here are my stats.


My percentage is low because I spent many hours planning my trip to Australia rather than sewing.  It was worth it!  I hope to bring it up to 85% by the end of the year.


YTD finish progress:


I also like to take a snapshot of what I worked on each month.  Here is my May report:



7 comments:

  1. Wow, 215 blocks is a great number! All of them are pretty, but my fave are the lovely 32 tulips ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much sewing! I love your tulips, and that Halloween block is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful blocks Deana, you will reach your target no problems!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your doing so well.......imagine what might get done now your on holidays........

    ReplyDelete
  5. All that, and a trip overseas as well!! Amazing, well done

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.