Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, January 5, 2023

I've been zooming a little and making round robin blocks.

 I suppose you could say that I have been quilty social lately.  Last week my Stashbee hive had a little zoom session to get to know each other for the 2023 swap.  The blocks for January will go to Diana and they are little colored kitties.  

Here are my stashbee cats.  I made an extra set just because.



Here is a photo of our zoom session.  I look forward to working with you ladies and sewing for you.



I also joined a little block swap that my daughter has been involved in.  It is a beginner group, but I don't care.  I just want to enjoy it with my daughter.  There are 26 people, and they finish I think in November, so some months we do 3 blocks while others we do two.  Here are my blocks for January.  I did just discover that another lady also chose the improv trees, so I need to make her a set as well.


I have also been sewing up braid blocks for when it is my turn.  They will be trimmed into square blocks.



Last weekend I got into my Auzzieness and zoomed with Chooky friends.  I love me a good Chooky visit!!

Different zoom friends came on at different times.






3 comments:

  1. Cute blocks. Have fun with your swaps. It was good to see you in zoom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed you on Zoom, I was a late comer right at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoom is the best thing to have come out of COVID!!! Love the stashbee cats, very cute....Lots happening at your place.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.