Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, January 9, 2023

In DECEMBER, Two quilts returned from the quilter - Yay!

 I received these two babies back from the quilter in mid-December and am just getting around to posting them now. I guess Christmas craziness made me forget to post about them.

I love these quilts SEW SEW much!!

Here is the back side of Sand Dollar.



Obviously this is the front.




I present to you "For the Birds"!







15 Minutes to Stitch Report beginning 2023



2023 Progress Report










5 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous quilts - Sand Dollar has quilted up beautifully. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful quilts returned to you. I love the work done on sand dollar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved these quilts before, and love them even more quilted! Especially those sweet birdies! Happy Newly Finished Quilts In the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are both stunning quilts with very different vibes. Good luck with your goals this year. Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun quilt!
    I can't believe I have missed so many of your posts - I must have something wrong on my sidebar so will investigate.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.