Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Goodbye 2022 Summary Post

I have been working on a list for this post for a couple of days because I don't want to miss something important.  It is fun to look back through the years and read my end of year summaries.

2022 Finishes




Christmas Row & Scrappy Blooms

Retreat bags

Masterpiece & Sand Dollar

3 Project Bags and Flower Power
For the Birds and Windmill
Churn Dash Houses and 3 pillows to match


2022 starts that are still WIPS

Cherry Fizz Bloom and Crazy Quilty Ladies




Progress but not done

Color my World 



Snow White joined the Disney Princess collection


Some other highlights of 2022 were attending a quilt retreat, a weekend with my girls sewing, rock crawling, racing, biking, hiking, and reading.



I kayaked a ton last summer.


Rode my bike to the next state with my sweetheart...




Hiked the highest peak in my state - King's Peak






6 comments:

  1. You had some great accomplishments. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great year. I hope 2023 is just as good, if not better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic year you had, and some wonderful quilt finishes and progress too

    ReplyDelete
  4. a truly impressive list of accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great finishes in so many different aspects of life - happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.