Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Week 1 of my December goals went well.

 Sweet and Simple is ready for the quilter and the binding is made and waiting for the quilt's return.  The last row was NOT SWEET OR SIMPLE.  I picked and picked and recut pieces till I was lacking motivation to finish it.  There are so many pieces and it was so easy to pick up the wrong one.  So glad this one is done!





Tom Turkey top is done and ready for the quilter as well.  I do have to press the back and sew one seam (one half sewn to the other on the backing).  I think the border makes this quilt!




 I am so excited to get these done.  I just love them both!  Generally I quilt my own, so I hope I am pleased with this decision.


This week is on to Dear Jane.  So hope to get this one quilted this week!!

4 comments:

  1. Yah!! I should put Dear Jane back on my ufo completion list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! They both look so good. The apples are still my favourite row, and I agree, the border really works well on Tom Turkey. Have fun with Dear Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful quilts, well done on the finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should be very pleased with your progress on the quilts.......they all look great...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.