Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, December 5, 2021

Getting back into the sewing room this week...

The wedding was so amazing!  I don't have photos yet, but I will share some when I do.  I took a week to recover and am ready to get back to work.

I am hopeful to get into the sewing room this week.  I have set goals to hopefully get all my PHD Challenge as well as the Patchwork and Quilting Challenge goals finished this month.  It will be tight but doable.

Here is the break down:

This week:  

  • Piece 5 jar blocks for Sweet N Simple
  • Put the border on and make the binding
  • Put borders on Tom Turkey
  • Blanket Stitch stars in the corner
  • Get both quilts to the quilter

These are the 5 blocks I need to make.  There are so many tiny pieces.


Here is Tom Turkey and the borders that are ready to attach.  The corners will need stars just like the ones in the border.




Next Week (13th-19th):

  • Finish quilting Dear Jane
  • Put borders on Diamond Hill



(Dec 20-26):

  • Baste Diamond Hill

(Dec 27-31)

  • Quilt Diamond Hill





8 comments:

  1. Your Dear jane is so pretty. I like that you used more than one colour in the blocks. And you intend to finish quilting it? Mine has been languishing in the to be quilted pile for several years now. You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts you’re working on…
    Good luck with your to do list….

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have set yourself some big goals. I hope you get some time off over Christmas to help you achieve them.
    All of those works look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you back in blogland again. Glad to hear that the wedding went well and look forward to seeing the photos. Good luck with your sewing goals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to the wedding photos. You have beautiful quilts there to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love seeing the quilts you are working on. The Dear Jane is gorgeous as is Diamond Hill. Looking forward to seeing the wedding pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your goals, love Diamond Hill quilt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very organised - and quite a pile to get through. I do love the turkey borders. Dear Jane looks gorgeous. I'm sure you will do it.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.