Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Picking up Dear Jane again.

 Well, I was able to run home after work and sew the backing together for Tom Turkey tonight.  I just returned from the quilter.  She said she would put it on the frames tonight.  Wow!


This is the state Dear Jane has been in for a few years:  pink basting thread and about half quilted.  Here we go.






I have three bindings all made and ready for Dear Jane and the two at the quilter.  I think finishing these three this month is a legit goal if the quilter gets them done as quickly as people say she does.



8 comments:

  1. Love your Dear Jane, so many small blocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Dear Jane looks great and how good to have three quilts done by the end of December…well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed. Your DJ looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Dear Jane is beautiful. I love the colour wash effect - just what I was aiming for with mine although in the end it became a Baby Jane! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done with getting dear jane close to the finish lane, and I'm sure you will have those bindings done in no time

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the Dear Jane. Good luck with the bindings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what an achievement. Dear Jane is a wonderful quilt and yours looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Dear Jane is just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.