Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, June 10, 2024

Home again and sewing with my Sew Fun Quilter's Group!

The Sew Fun Quilter's Group met just a couple of days after my return from Canada.  I loved the back of this quilt!



The front is gorgeous!



I completed my witch blocks.  I love them!


These were made by Phyllis.


We try to bring our finishes to show the group.  I finished these two last month.


Regan is our youngest member.  She began crocheting at our group meetings but has advanced to paper piecing.


Theresa is new to our group.  She is shown with Kalynn and Brenna.







8 comments:

  1. Lovely looking people to go quilting with Deana, great quilts, quilt tops and backing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy people and lovely work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first quilt is nicely done, very pretty. The Witch blocks are cute. Looks like you had a productive and fun group sew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a wonderfully inspiring group to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun group....well done on all the finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to see your happy quilting friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like that first quilt Deana! Very inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that first quilt is a dream; front and back! Your Sew Fun Quilters Group sounds the best fun. You must all be such fabulous inspiration to each other.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.