Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Friday Night With Friends...

It is Friday Night with Friends and I actually remembered to participate this month!

Windmill is coming together.  Perhaps I can get the top done today.  Last night was spent sewing the 20 large blocks together.  Borders are ready to attach as well minus four corner Log Cabin Blocks.  I love Saturday Sew Days at home!!


Last night I finished the last seam for the backing on my Christmas Row Quilt and drove it over to the quilter's.  Time was also spent cutting binding strips for it as well as more squares for Kaleidoscope Bloom.  I hope I can power down on that project today and make lots of blocks.




More retreat Show N Tell below. It is taking me some time to get them all posted.









I am also linking up with:



11 comments:

  1. oooh i love that windmill and a stripey binding...love them too! how wonderful to get together with quilty peeps....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guao!!! Cuántas hermosuras! El quilt con los círculos está quedando espectacular y veo que tuviste una noche bastante atareada cortando telas. Excelente. Los quilts que mostraron en la reunión están preciosos. Me encanta ver cuando se reúnen a coser y a mostrar sus avances. Gracias por compartir

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love your Windmills quilt... gorgeous. Wonderful show and tell.... Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making wonderful progress, great show and tell, always like to see the show and tell audience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your windmills... they look awesome.
    It's nice having a gathering with like mined woman so thanks for the eye candy...xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are powering along. I love that strippy binding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful show and tell....your windmill quilt looks terrific.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your windmill quilt is a pattern I haven't seen, very pretty and I love the border you have now added.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woah, I love the windmill quilt. Beautiful quilts in the show and tell too. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those windmills look great. How will you quilt them?

    ReplyDelete
  11. windmill is looking great.........and you can never have to much show and tell........

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.