Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

15 Minutes and To Do Tuesday


Kate has a cute new blue button this year!  I am anxious to join 15 Minutes to Stitch once again.

I am currently at 100% for January 2022!!

My progress is slow, but sure.  This month I am focusing on Masterpiece.  Ideally I will get all of the blocks done this month, but it is a "way out there" goal.  I will be happy with any amount of progress though.

I currently have 14 paper pieced blocks in the works. 



I am also picking off some dark pieces and replacing them with lighter ones.  That is not super fun, but it must be done to make me happier with the quilt.   The pieces with pins will be replaced.






It looks rough laid out on the floor with some of the middle assembled and outer pieces not assembled.  It is definitely a work in progress.


To Do Tuesday goals for this week:

25 Masterpiece blocks

Read my scriptures

Organize a field trip for 6th graders at school

9 comments:

  1. it might look a bit rough to you - but I can see where you are heading and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking stunning, any progress is good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picking out stitches is a pain but you will be much happier with end results.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have rarely seen a quilt in this color way that is so beautiful. Your eye for color placement is amazing - it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your doing great......I need to try and do that again......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unsewing is never fun but your quilt so far looks amazing. Where are you taking the 6th graders?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's going to be a spectacular quilt. Hopefully the unsewing part goes fast so you can start making good progress again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is going to be one gorgeous quilt when it’s finished. I love the fabrics/colours in your palette.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow it looks beautiful to me! I do love those colors.
    Thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday, and good luck with that field trip. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.