Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 31, 2021

2021 final PHD tally

Here are some photos for my last minute 2021 binding finishes.

Tom Turkey





Feathered Goose





I photographed them together for fun.


Diamond Hill is at the quilters.  This is the finished view.



Sweet and Simple and Dear Jane are done.  I just need to find some good daylight coming through the window for a nice photo.


I missed earning my PHD by one quilt yet again this year, but no worries because I finished several.  I choose to focus on the positive here.  I finished 12 but didn't get one new start done.  Another great feeling is knowing I only have 7 UFOs moving into 2022.  In 2018 I had 21 UFOs so 7 sounds great.

Thanks Gail for the encouragement you give through this challenge.  Check out her linky party and those who participated.  


The pink indicates my December finishes.  The yellow indicates quilts I worked on during the month.



3 comments:

  1. Both beautiful quilts.....I think you did so well and you have got so much finished really ... The list is coming down.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great year with some beautiful finishes. All the best for 2022. Hope to see you in Zoom sessions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed with your work and you get done. They are beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.