Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 30, 2019

Best of 2019



I am joining Meadow Mist Designs Best of 2019 Linky Party again.  Here is my post from 2018.

1.  I want to begin with my oldest and greatest UFO finish.  It is also my Most Comments Post Winner.  Sliced Snow Globe actually is hanging on the wall this season after many many years of sitting in a box.  The center was pieced by four different women in a sliced quilt challenge.  

Here is a link to some of its history.



2.  Most ViewsMom's Quilter's Garden

I designed this quilt for a free on-line swap several years back.  Mom participated and had me quilt it for her.  




My quilt is below.  Here is a link to its finish in 2018.






Here is a link to the blog where I hosted the swap.


3.  Inspired Most Discussion:  Journey to Arizona

I joined my husband on a 257 mile journey to walk and bike from our home to Arizona.  I wanted to make a quilt to help us remember it.  The entire story is linked here and tells what the colors and pieces mean.




Do you need a UFO progress help group?  Join the UFO NDC (Number Draw Challenge) linky each month.



I am linking up with Monday Making.


4 comments:

  1. WOW, they are all just gorgeous. The Snow Globe is so beautiful. It is hard to believe that you didn't piece it all yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow globe quilt is fabulous! Congrats on a wonderful 2019 and thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilts! Love your Sliced Snow Globe finish, what a great quilt to have up for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.