Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Baby cowgirl

Baby girl's cowgirl top is done.  It is longer than I would like so I may cut down on the striped ends or take out a row of squares.  I have not yet decided.  I may just leave it too because it will better fit a small child's bed when she is a little bigger.  I think it would be a fun quilt for a little girl.

I bought much of this fabric online for only $5 a yard, and it is so cute!  I got lucky that the pinks and browns matched because they did not all come from the same collection.  I added to it from fabric in my local quilt shop because they had the same Riley Blake coordinates in different pieces.  I plan to make two bags for my baby girl out of the same fabrics.

I also prepared the back and got it all pressed.  Once my horse quilt is basted and off the frames, this one will be going on.

I am linking up today with:

Connie's Freemotion by the River
Esther's WOW
Lorna's Let's Bee Social
Monday Making with Beth




2 comments:

  1. That is adorable. That will make a treasured gift to be cherished for years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sad to cut it down Denna she will grow very very quickly and it can be used as her throw down quilt till she is bigger if its to big for her cot. its such a cute quilt top. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.