Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 31, 2018

Horse are all in the barn!

I just finished my horse top today!  Yay!  My grand babies will love it!

I made this Buggy Barn quilt pattern completely from a Lily and Loom fat quarter bundle I ordered from Craftsy.  I did have to throw in one red and buy a little bit more turquoise for borders.  This is probably the first quilt I have ever made almost entirely from a fat quarter bundle that actually went together.  I wanted fun colors for kids but no "girly" colors.  This one can be gender neutral.






I am linking up with:

Wednesday Wait Loss
Midweek Makers
Needle and Thread Thursday

5 comments:

  1. I have just gone back and caught up on your reading your posts... WOW again. Those bees are sew cute. Well done with the horses too. You have done an amazing amount of stitching even though you are back at work. How exciting the grand baby is nearly here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are just fabulous. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! The colors are perfect and yes, gender neutral. Exciting to have a little one on the way! Thanks for linking up to Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great quilt! Another good one for a baby. Or anyone!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.