Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 31, 2018

One Monthly Goal is complete!

I completed my One Monthly Goal for August.  I should have posted earlier because it has been done for a few weeks.  This was also my #3 that was drawn in Patchwork Times UFO challenge.  It was also on my 18 in 2018 list hosted by Lynette at What a Hoot Quilts.

I finished stitching down the last flower on the second corner.  I also glue basted all the flowers for the third border.  Yay!  Little by little I am getting this hand applique' done.  I hope to have all four corners done this year.








Here is a link back to my original goal.

As for my other goals in August, here is a report on how I did.  I only finished about half because school started.  I always underestimate what I can accomplish while working full time.  It has been a busy two weeks, and I am too tired to sew much when I get home.




1.  Complete my Round Robin for August  DONE



2.  Sew my tree blocks - NOT TOUCHED




3.  NOT TOUCHED...Assemble my second Bear Paw Quilt once the trees are complete.  This is a sketch of what it will look like.




4.  Bind a quilt for a friend  DONE even though I don't have a photo finish



5.  DONE  Piece and Assemble my horse quilt




6.  NOT DONE Quilt the horse quilt.
7.  DONE  Complete a Fisherman Fred block for my Pieceful Country quilt



8.  DONE  Complete August's Pieceful Country section





9.  NOT DONE BUT CLOSE...Piece a baby quilt for my daughter's new baby coming in September




10.  NOT TOUCHED...Finish quilting and bind Mariella's Quilt










1 comment:

  1. Those flowers look wonderful! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.