Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 8, 2018

My son's quilt is quilted!

I just finished putting the binding on by machine.  It is all quilted and ready for me to do the hand binding part.  

This quilt was a mystery we did as a family a couple of years ago.  It will go to my son when he gets married some day.  It doesn't really have a name.  I just call it the mystery.  It is queen sized, and while it is far from perfect, I am really happy with how it turned out.  My neck and shoulders can really feel how hard I have been working on it.  I think I'll go soak.

I am linking this one back to my 2018 2nd Quarter Goal List because it was on it.  I am further linking up with the finish list at She Can Quilt.  















UPDATE:  It is bound!



This one is on my 18 in 2018 list.  
I am linking up with:

Can I get a Whoop Whoop?
Midweek Makers
TGIFF
Finished or Not Friday
Needle and Thread Thursday

6 comments:

  1. There are some great elements in your quilting designs. I'm sure your son will love it.
    Is it me or have you a strange photo appear to take up all the screen on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful and your quilting is so detailed and pretty. It will be a treasure for your son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt with so much detail. Nice quilting design too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing the backs of your quilts for the quilting you do. Makes me feel I can do more.
    Good to see your blog back to normal...

    ReplyDelete
  5. And it's so beautiful! I love seeing all the quilting on the back, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.