Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Deana: Grand Illusion is quilted!

I spent my days after work this past week and most of the day Saturday quilting this one.  It was a Bonnie Hunter Mystery.  I didn't like how busy mine turned out so I changed the layout and blocks with the pieces I had already made.  I really like it better now that it is quilted.



Here is the back.







I attached the binding by machine tonight and will work toward doing the hand finishing.



I am linking up with:

5 comments:

  1. A great quilting finish.... now on to the next

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt looks nice. Enjoy starting your next project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how the red print gives it a bit of pop and has a slightly shimmery effect at a distance. Hurrah for another finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this design better with the sashing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoop! Whoop! For this finish, for sure! I kinda did the same thing, except I left the checkerboards out for some Patty's Day play sometime. I like how you put yours on the ends. Grand Illusion sure was one that would either sparkle or just go psycho frenetic, depending on the person's particular fabrics, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.