Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Deana: One Monthly Goal Link Up & "Bee Myself and I"

It is April already and I have yet to blog about my monthly goals like I have done in previous years.  Since Red Letter Quilter is hosting "One Monthly Goal" I thought I would join in and get back to goal setting.



My "One Monthly Goal for April" is to quilt Mom's Pinwill quilt.  I just finished basting it this morning so it is ready to go.

I am also participating in Granny Maud's Girl "Bee, Myself, and I" monthly goals.  The ladies there are fabulous with lots of eye candy to watch evolve.  Check them out at this link.


Here are my other goals for April:

1.  Finish Dad's Horse quilt top.
2.  Baste Brielle's Braid to prep it for quilting.
3.  Assemble "Sweet Cherry Orange" complete with border.
4.  Make a block for Hive 2 over at Stashbee.
5.  Make a Block Lotto butterfly block.
6.  Plan a border for  my Lotto winnings quilt top.

Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.