Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 3, 2015

Deana: Sew it's Friday!

Oh how I love having my Friday's off and no place to go!  That means I can get so much done!

Well today I have been writing the pattern for "Scottish Dancers".  This will be a FREE QAL hosted by Fort Worth Fabric Studio some time soon - end of July or early August depending on when the fabric arrives.  Oh how I prefer to sew quilts together over writing patterns.  That is why I am trying to get it done before the fabric arrives.

I have also been working on two SECRET (I can't show you) projects for my family round robin.  Oh these babies are going to be so beautiful!  I will say that I have paper pieced on one of them and done some very basic fun piecing on another.

Finally, I am sitting down to quilt on Mom's black and gold beauty.  Here is some progress I have made.



Friday Linky Parties include:

3 comments:

  1. Your mom's quilt is beautiful, as is your quilting. Love those circle and pointy designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dein quillt ist wunderschön wie ein Mosaik aus dem Orient .

    Viele Grüße aus Deutschland Karo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt is gorgeous ... Xox

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.