Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Deana: Hexi post

Val's Quilting Studio is hosting an English Paper Piecing linky party.  These are my two projects that are way on the back burner.

This one was a round robin where my friends each made me two flowers.  I think it will become a table topper.  Some pieces are just laying on the blue fabric, so if they are spaced funny, that is why.  This quilt is all out of Batiks --I love them!



Please excuse the wrinkles,  I just pulled it out of a box for this post.  This one is my own design; I call it "Grandmother's Overgrown Flower Garden", but I need to remove the border and start over because it is a mess.  I should have hand appliqued it,  but I got in a hurry and made a mess of machine applique.  Some day it will be all finished correctly.  I hope to market this pattern some day, so please do not copy it.  Thank you.

Visit our newest Mystery BOM row swap.  It will be fun and is for international participants. 
If you are not big on SWAPPS, check it out anyway because you can choose how much you swap and just Quilt Along the rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.