Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 4, 2009

HOW DOES SHE DO THAT?

I love the snowflake quilt. I'd love to see yours in person some time and figure out how you did it. I think the kaleidoscope quilt is amazing. I'd like to make one of those. I've seen quilts like that before and have watched out for fabric, but I never see fabric that has a mirror image, and it looks like that is what you need. I know that sometimes quilters use the back of the fabric for the mirror image, but the quilt you took pictures of doesn't look like there is any difference in the two sides. What is the secret? Thanks for introducing us to your local quilting friends. I've met a couple of them, but now it will be nice to have a picture the others in my head when you talk about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.