Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Jolynn's Christmas Quilt ten+ years late




Here are some photos of Jolynn's Christmas Quilt I finally finished. It is nothing fancy because it was one of my first ever quilts. I took a stack-n-wack class in Huntington, Utah over ten years ago and ended up with this quilt and one for Jessi that is set together differently. This began the "Christmas Quilt" series. I made a log cabin one for Justin and a different stack-n-wack for my bed. This is the only one quilted and ready for the bed.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting Jolynn's quilt finished. It is really beautiful and fun. I have a wall hanging that I need to finish that is "Stack and Whack". I really love the different look you get from the same fabrics. From the picture it looks like the designs in your square blocks are quilted in. It's pretty impressive to be able to do that freehand with your sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.