Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 15, 2008

Anxious to see Ann's work!

Ann, I am glad to hear that you've finished the first section of side one. I can hardly wait to see your fabric choices; it is so much fun!

I hope you ladies don't mind me adding some photos of other projects. I hope that you'll do the same with yours. Ann, show us the baby quilt you finished. Mom, show us a picture of the quilt you just hand quilted. Marie, did you photograph your Christmas tree wallhanging before you shipped it off? Also, I like to see links to quilts you find on the internet that interest you. They just keep our Dorinda site interesting.

I have been bad since volleyball and football ended. They were my "applique' time" so I still have yet to finish a small bit on my first side. I'll have to double catch up the second side in the upcoming month at basketball games. I've been too caught up in trying to get some old tops quilted.

Deana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.