Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

August 13, 2008 9:50 AM

Ann
I will be happy to send you the patterns I have and you can get Marie's as well and then choose. Before I send it I may sew one up just to see the exact block size. I just sort of taped them together and estimated. Give me your address. When you say the Sunburst applique', did you mean all the border applique'? I put mine on a roll of freezer paper and could copy it to freezer paper for you as well. Are you making a queen size? No, I have not been to Dorinda and Eliza's grave sights. Mom and I intend to go every summer before school starts but haven't made it yet. Please email me or send me the pictures. I would relish them! It will be so fun to get to know you and Jenny.
Deana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.