Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

8/13/08 11:17 AM

Deana
I am so sorry that I didn't know that. I could have sent you a copy of the pattern. I still can send it if you want me too, but is sounds like you've got yours all done.

The block pattern is in the book, but there is no border pattern. However, when I made my block pattern, I used the small 3" drawing on one of the pages and enlarged it to the size I wanted. The block pattern makes a 27" block; so you've come really close to that with your block. I wondered why you had made it a couple of inches smaller--now I know. There are no instructions, just the block pieces. Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.