Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 6, 2014

Deana: Design Wall Monday


Design Wall Monday has...

Two swap blocks added to my sewing machines.  They match so good you can't even tell which ones I made and which ones I didn't.  I am still expecting two more.

You can purchase the sewing machine pattern in  
My Etsy shop

Or My Craftsy shop
 

This is the one I received in the mail today from Susan.  I love it!  She used a tag from clothing to put a name on the machine.



My two completed (finally) Windmill quilts folded and stacked.  One still needs a binding.  It feels like such an accomplishment to have them done and ready for Christmas.

You can find the  Windmill pattern in
My Etsy Shop
Or My Craftsy Shop


I also got this quilt nearly basted.  It is not mine, but a client's.  I quilted one just like it for my mom.  Her friend liked the quilting and asked me to do it the same way.


Today's linky parties can be found at:


6 comments:

Jo said...

Are you going to be hand quilting this quilt.
Why are you basting it like that.
Do you quilt your quilts on a domestic machine or on a long arm....

Afton Warrick said...

I curious about your basting method too. The sewing machines coordinate nicely with the pink, olive, and turquoise. I added to a round robin quilt using a border inspired by your Windmill Quilt: http://quiltingmod.blogspot.com/2014/10/round-robin-joys-quilt.html.

Cathy said...

Your sewing machine blocks look so pretty together! I can't wait to get my last one and put the row together. And I'm seriously tempted to make another quilt at the same time for my aunt. Love!!

France Nadeau ❅ inspiration imagination creation said...

All those sewing machines you keep showing us are so beautiful. They will make a very handsome quilt, as they match, that will be perfect to decorate a sewing corner.

Bonnie said...

Those sewing machines are cute and so creative. Nice block.

pinewood said...

Your quilts are really lovely. Love the sewing machines !