Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, September 7, 2026

Very late Chookshed number draw for September

 Oops! So sorry friends. School started and I have been so C R A Z Y that I forgot to post our monthly number. I will say that there are only this month and October left, so if you already started, I completely understand!

Google generated number 4.


For me, number 4 are Life's Little Stars.  They originated as a swap, and I have made about 1/3 of them. Now to finish the rest and sash them together.
I posted about them here.

Below is a list of my monthly progress on each goal.  While I don't have many finishes, I have made lots of progress! I'll take that.




I recently attended an "End of Row Quiltalong". I am excited to show you the results.  Nine Utah quilters from across the state as well as one from Arizona joined a rowalong that I hosted. Each participant chose a theme and made their first row. The rows were passed bimonthly to the next person who would add a row to the quilt. Each quilt ended with 8 rows. I have been showing bits of progress on my blog throughout the past year and a half, but these were the reveals at our big "reveal" last Saturday. 


Theme: The Great Outdoors owned by Kim. She made the pine tree row. All of hers didn't fit together on the wall.
I made the fish on a blue background because the cute foxes really stuck out. I thought it needed more dark  blue. 


Me: Theme is "Summer in a Small Town".  I made the little town row with the church, dress shop, sweet shop, and quilt shop.


Angi's theme was houses. She made the large Lori Holt houses.



Phyllis theme was "Farm Life". She made the top row with the barn and tractor.  I made the Lori Holt applique row with the horse, pig, and tractor.



Robin's theme was country. She made the beautiful house row. I didn't get her quilt in the rotation, so no row from me.


Lark's theme was Sunny Days. She made the sunshine row.  I made the sunglasses.


Julie's theme was beach. She made the mermaid. I made the sunglasses.


Meg's theme was country. She made the super cute horse, barn, cow, sunflower row.  I made the same Lori Holt applique row with a tractor, pig, and horse.


Donna had a modern theme. So cool! She made the top row. I never got her quilt in the rotation. 


Flo, with her hubby, chose a gardening theme.  She made the gardening tools row.  I made the top row with words. Her husband is also a quilter and helped her every month.


It was a super fun experience and a great day together. We are no longer strangers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.