Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 29, 2024

September Chookshed Challenge Number is here!

 September Chookshed Challenge Number is 7.




Number  seven for me is my Chevron Braid Round Robin Quilt.  It should be easy for me to get a top done this month!



Sorry for being a little absent lately.  School started and, as usual, there is always an adjustment phase.

I finished two princess blocks  in August, so that challenge went well for me.  I present to you Elsa and Anna!  I hope to bring my blog up to date soon.





I further hope to check in on all of you.  Please feel free to link up last month's progress and/or this month's goal.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

9 comments:

  1. Your Princess blocks are beautiful Deana, looking forward to seeing your quilt together. Thanks for keeping us motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both princess blocks are lovely…
    I’m madly sewing my #3 quilt top together and it should be done by Saturday!
    Maria
    Lifeontheblock

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great optical illusion those chevrons make! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your princes blocks are just amazing! Looking forward to seeing your Chevron quilt finish. Hope September is a bit less busy. At least you have a holiday weekend to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent work on the princess blocks! Those are some narrow strips in your chevron braid quilt. It is already a stunning piece. I look forward to your progress during September.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the princesses...and so happy you picked #7

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those braids are bright and happy. I wonder what my #7 is?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work on Anna and Elsa. Good luck with #7

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Disney princesses look fantastic and so does your chevron braid quilt top!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.