Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, March 31, 2024

April Chookshed Challenge and linky party

 What bunny number hopped up for April?  Google says #9.




What is my number 9?  Let me check...

Lucky me, it is my pineapple quilt.  I finished the blocks at a retreat in February, so it is just a matter of deciding on assembly and borders.  Yay for me!  I am thinking I may get the quilt completed quilted and everything!

Before February I had one lonely block done.


Now I have all of these done!





So, what is your number 9?  We would love for you to make a post and link up to tell us about it!


So let's review our March challenge progress as a whole group.

  • 13 Finished quilts (Rose Marie, Sue, Lou, Lianne, Janice, Jenny (Romany Quilting), Jenny (Bird on the Border), Deana
  • 6 Finished tops (Di, Hanne, Rose Marie, Susan, Denice, Raewyn, Narelle, Deana)
  • 5 Bags (Hanne, Jenny, Lianne)
  • 8 Baby quilts and a mini quilt finished (Christine, Sue, Pam, Raewyn)
  • 7 pillow cases (Rose Marie)
  • Multiple mini projects completed (Jeanette)
  • Pajama bottoms (Karen, Laura)
  • Cut out quilts (Maria, Lyndsey, Chooky)
  • Lots of finished blocks (Grace, Jocelyn, Lyndsey)
  • Pillow/Cushion (Maria)
  • Lots of stitchery blocks completed (Christine)
  • EPP Lucy (Chris)
Again, some may not have posted yet which means I will update here as they come in.  Please let me know if I have missed anyone.





April Goal Linky Party:  What is your number 9?  Do you know where it is? Do you think you can achieve your goal?



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting the next challenge Deana. Love your Pineapples!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh we do well as a group - and Deana - HUGE pat on the back for keeping that list up to date.
    My #9 is a small (37 x 40) quilt - called Stitch Happens. I'll aim for a finish!
    (I was hoping for #5 which is a single Kiwi Bird block.....LOL)
    Happy School Holidays now I think (or soon) ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my no. 9. I need to go shopping for some navy blue fabric to complete this top. Let’s see how I go. I have another busy month ahead of me

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a delicious looking crop of pineapples there. I recognise quite a few of those Tula pink fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pineapples are delicious, my 9 is to start a chandelier quilt I think I will have to buy background for it, I might just do low volume because I don't want to buy more fabric at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done to all the ladies . Challenges sure keep us on track.
    Your colourful Pineapples look lovely..
    My #9 is a Table Topper , which is doable...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pineapple blocks are really fun! Good luck with your goal for April. Everyone seems to be moving along with their challenge projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeh that's my floral lanterns quilt....... I'll do some on it this weekend..........
    Love the pineapples...... Goodluck

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.