Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, January 1, 2024

2024 PHD Challenge

 2024 PHD Challenge


In order to earn your PHD, you complete 12 projects and also everything you start in 2024.  I have tried several times and have usually come up 1 or 2 short.  Oh well,  I am still getting things done.  There is a new host this year.  Check out the link above.

Here is where I stand right now.  Numbers 13-18 are not part of my PHD because they are long term projects, BOMs that won't be done until December, or leader/enders.
Number 18 is mom's. She can't sew anymore so I will have to finish it for her at some point, but not this year.





For those of you who have already recently seen these photos, I apologize.  For the sake of organization and in order to keep this post less confusing, there is a little bit of repeat with my Chookshed Stitchers Challenge.

Disney Princess needs Elsa, Anna, Cinderella, and Merida.  They will be set inside castle windows (maybe).  They also need some embrodery.


Tula Pink Pineapple Quilt



Scrub Stitchin' Bag

I started it yesterday.  I am hopeful it will be done this month.  For now it is just glue basted.



Chevron Braid RR
Last year's blocks from Life's Little Stitches Group that returned to me in November - they need to be squared up and assembled.



Celestial Star
I started it at a retreat last year and need to make two more blocks and outline embroider the elephants.





Spring Mystery - what is left is hand applique.



Jewel of the Caribbean BOM



Nutmeg BOM



Kaffe BOM



Country Rose BOM



Me Without You





Chicken Soup
The plan is to make churn dashes around the panel blocks.







9 comments:

  1. Looks like a great list for PHD in 2024! Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot of wonderful projects on your list for PHD in 2024! I'm looking forward to another year of fabulous finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fun projects! Those Disney Princesses are just darling and definitely worth finishing. Good luck with your PHD this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with ticking off many of those projects. There is a nice variety there. Our new challenge should help

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with all your projects Deana, so many beautiful ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a good list there......goodluck..........

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of the PHD - difficult, but then a PHD is a difficult thing!!! I'm curious enough that I'll be looking at the link and maybe ...... maybe ...... taking it on ...... I certainly have enough things part way done - I'm loving your list - but I'm also impressed that they are easy enough to find that you've been able to take photos!!! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.