Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, September 9, 2023

Last week

 Well, mostly I just worked hard at work helping my kiddos learn to math and create things digitally.

Here are a few things that happened in the sewing room.

Crazy Quilty Ladies is quilted and bound.

Most of the fabric came from my stash.  I had been saving the measuring tape fabric just for this border, though.  The little scissors and stars came from a kit I bought to make a lovely little sewing quilt.  There were so many tiny little pieces in every block that I am choosing to not make the original kit.  Since the stars and scissors were already cut, here they ended up.  It was meant to be.  As for the remainder of the kit fabric, I plan to use those lovely pieces (layer cake plus yardage) to make my Brimfield Quilt at some point.


I really love these ladies and plan to enjoy their company in my sewing room. 

Amanda



Bernice


Celeste


Daisy


Esther


This lovely low volume quilt is quilted and bound as well.




It is fun to roll the finished quilts and stack them for a photo.



Celestial Stars made some progress. This is a rough place to end on it, but you get the idea.


One round robin block was made and mailed.


I also enjoyed a short zoom session with my international friends.








9 comments:

  1. Your quilty ladies are fun but I really love the tulip bud quilt.
    I was sorry to miss yet another zoom. I am looking forward to the next one...I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your quilty ladies quilt, the tape measure fabric is perfect as are the scissors and stars. Love your low volume quilt too, great blocks. I have missed the zooms sadly, always seems to be something on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely finishes. The ladies are great will be lovely company for you and I love the tulips, such a pretty quilt. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Crazy Quilting Ladies is really cute and so is your low volume quilt. Hopefully school got off to a strong start. Hopefully you'll still have some time to stitch during the school year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Crazy quilting ladies......I have just discovered that I am Daisy - always have pins in my mouth and a tape measure around my neck!!!!!!! Sorry that I missed Zoom again.....I was working at the hospital stall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two amazing finished quilts and lots of lovely blocks. Missed you on zoom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two lovely finishes and great progress on the Celestial star.
    Sometimes it's just too early for me to go on Zoom sadly...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love the ladies - and the rest! Isn't work an inconvenience?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been busy.... Great to catch you on zoom.....

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.