Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Sand Dollar and houses

 The brown circles are now blanket stitched with only blue to go. I hope to put borders on these little guys and finish it soon. The browns and polka dots shown are selected for those borders. These blocks are only about 5 inches.




I have also been piecing houses for Color My World. It would be nice to finish this top as well this month. 



There is a pile all picked out and ready to paper piece this week.

It would be nice to get 3 more tops done this month to keep my 2022 goals in check. My hit list has Color My World and Sand Dollar on it as well as a back for For the Birds.

I am linking up today with:

Design Wall Monday 

Oh scrap

4 comments:

  1. Your sand dollars look great. Have fun with the houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the color palette for your Sand Dollar project and those houses are just fun. Good luck with your goal this month to finish three quilt tops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the colour combo you have chosen for your sand dollars, gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pretty shades you've chosen for your sand dollars. But it is your house blocks that really caught my eye. I do love house blocks! Happy Stitching from me.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.