Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, February 6, 2022

February One Monthly Goal

February's One Monthly Goal is to get a top done on my Christmas Sampler.

Here are the blocks I have made thus far.  Buttons need to be sewn on for the eyes, the truck block needs to be figured out and finished, and I want to make a nut cracker.  After that, it will be a matter of laying everything out and deciding placement.  I will also have to decide if I want any other Christmas block to fill in somewhere.  

I found these Christmas patterns randomly online and am just putting them all together as a sampler.





5 comments:

  1. Your Christmas blocks are wonderful, I especially like the elf legs 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas Sampler blocks are just so adorable--esp'ly the "Claus family" and Rudolphs ;)) such a fun sampler nice work on these...hugs, julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s going to be a cute sampler. The nutcracker will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love quilts that are put together like this, choosing blocks and making them yours. It will be a fun quilt and I wish you well as you put the blocks together this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a fun quilt! Good luck with your OMG for this month.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.