Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

1 done...working on another couple

One Barnyard quilt is bound and completely finished!  YeeHaw!



I began quilting my School Kid Barn quilt. It had the same barns in it, so I thought I might as well quilt them the same way.  I am just doing simple quilting.  

For those who do not know, I did not make these quilt blocks.  I taught a class at school; thus, my students made them.




I dropped the past couple of weeks.  It has been a stressful week!  It is looking up though.




PHD Progress:  The yellow cells indicate projects I have worked on this month.





I am also linking up with:




3 comments:

  1. Your students made some great blocks there. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that your students made the barns. Hopefully life has lined out a bit and you can get in some good stitching time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the barn yard quilt, well done by your students.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.