Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

To Do Tuesday

It has been two weeks since I have participated in To Do Tuesday.  I have been busy with family but have finished everything on my list.



1.  Finish Arizona quilt top excluding borders ✅ Borders done too!
2.  Piece the background and fuse my Garden Party Row 
3.  Cut out my bag pieces.  

4.  Begin embroidery on my Garden Party Row  Begun and finished!

My travel bag is nearly complete.  All I need is to finish one more section of hand binding on the inside.  





This week I plan to:

1.  Finish the bag.
2.  Put borders on my Barnyard Quilt
3.  Piece a back for one Barnyard Quilt
4.  Baste a Barnyard Quilt
5.  Sew 5 outer rings in Feathered Goose
6.  Work on my Christmas Row quilt
7.  Begin machine quilting any quilt

I am also linking up with:



5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your Tuesday To Dos! Love that bag, it's practical and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! Your travel bag sure looks great. It looks nice and roomy plus very functional. Now you need to travel using it! Congrats on getting everything on your list completed plus some. Thanks for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely travel bag! After all that work that went into it, I'd be afraid to actually use it. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful bag. My daughter wants a bag like that, but I think I am going the upholstery route so it has some oomph to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot accomplished this week! Your travel bag is pretty and functional, love all those pockets ;)
    Thank you for linking up with Patchwork & Quilts!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.