Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, June 22, 2020

PHD, 15 Min, AND To Do Tuesday Progress...

I don't have a lot to show this week.  I have been out playing with family and grand kids.  Our area is in the Green!  

I did make two red blocks for Feathered Goose.


I also did some hand embroidery on my Gingerbread House while jeeping.



I also got mom started on a baby quilt for my nephew's new little.  It is Raggedy Ann and Andy embroidery...ADORABLE!  I helped her get started tracing it.  It will be her project at a little family retreat on the mountain in July.



I received some pretties in the mail that I could not resist buying.


This one is a Riley Blake Kit.


Super fun fat Q's with great texture...


Never mind the adorable fabric in this kit; look how cute the box is even.



One quilt shop sent me a thank you prefused and precut surprise.  Love it!




Motorcycle ride date with hubby over a beautiful mountain.


Jeeping even for littles...



Big Sister time with little D...



To Do Tuesday Report:



Last week's goals:

1.  Sew and roll binding for Alaska ✔
2.  Sew 5 more Feathered Goose center blocks - progress/only 2
3.  Cut Trail Mix pieces and sew at least 5 blocks 
4.  Make one more row for the Garden Party - progress/cut some rows

This week's Goals:

1.  Some quilting
2.  Cut out a baby quilt for Mom to make at our retreat
3.  Some Gingerbread House embroidery
4.  Cut some Omisosh pieces and strips














Linking up with:



8 comments:

  1. wow you have been so busy again! that baby quilt looks adorable, can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your life is full!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good you have been able to have some family catch up time, and that you have been out on the bike. Love your feathered goose blocks, and your stitchery. Your kits is great as is the start of the baby quilt. Life is busy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy. Getting in some family time has to be nice after all the social distancing. The case count here just keeps going up and up, so not sure when we'll get to see my mother again. Congrats on keeping up the stitching time with all that's been going on. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Considering you have been out and about, you still seem to have managed a lot of stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deana. I'm finally getting a chance to catch up on some blog reading. I do love your new purchases. A lot of fun to be had there. I'm enjoying seeing your progress on Trail Mix. I cut a couple of pieces and started to use them as leaders and enders for the tiny four patches. I will have to pull a heap of scraps and start cutting a variety of strips to get started.I plan to officially start in July. I see you go motorcycling too. Mick has always loved his bikes, but we haven't been on them much over the last couple of years. We are trying to remedy that now. Fingers crossed we will be on a ride on Sunday. I'm so pleased that your new grandies are doing OK and do hope your son recovers soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much fun stuff going on and wonderful purchases. Love your PP blocks in red and white.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.