Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, April 30, 2020

May NDC is...

It is May - Yay!  I am loving ...
sunshine
the grass turning green
school coming to an end
grand kids playing in the pool
people coming out of the house and working in their yards
root beer floats
preparing the garden spot for planting

Life is good!

How did you do on your April goals?  I got quite a bit done but maybe not everything on my list.  Please link up your progress even if you are not participating in the number draw challenge (NDC).  Also, please link up your plan for May.




April was #4.  My #4 is only half done.  It was machine quilting Princess Stars.  I will keep plugging away and maybe get it this week.

May is #12.


My #12 is to finish a bag.  It should be simple, but we will see how it goes with 2 littles temporarily hanging out with grandma.  Their mom went into the hospital Monday.  Hopefully babies will wait several weeks before coming into the world.

Here is my bag fabric all quilted.  I used a new zig zag ruler.  I still need to cut some pieces and decide on the fabric for the straps.



This is the pattern I am making.  I gave this one to my mom.



I made 30 medical grade masks today as part of Utah's Project Protect.  They came to me precut and notched for tucks.  They went together pretty slick.





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Once again I finished mine the last day of the month! LOL. Will link up when I get it posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It was a total bust for April. Everything was. I zoned out for the month, and I also have no idea where that project is right now. It's in the house somewhere! I'll set it aside when I come across it and get back to it. #12 is Moira bears - and I know where the ones on the wall are, because the wall hasn't moved! Now where's the box of fabric??? I have some hope on this one, though. =)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.