Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

11 NYB blocks completed in March!

I had twelve NYB blocks done in January/February and eleven during the month of March.  Marie is pushing me along.  Perhaps if I can do as many as she plans to do over the next two months, I will be able to quilt it this summer.  That would be wonderful since I barely planned to even piece this one this year.

Here was my March progress:




I have loved every second of making these blocks!  They are so easy for paper piecing projects because all the spikes are the same size and, for the most part, every ring can be done in one section.

The photo below shows all of my finished blocks thus far.  There are getting to be too many on my wall to get a good photo.  Most blocks have the corners on them, but I am starting to leave a few off until the end when I will be deciding the placement.  Most will need white corners, but a few will need red or black.



I am linking up with:

BOM's Away
Monday Making
Moving it Forward
Tish's UFO Busting

5 comments:

  1. This is going to look amazing. Very dramatic

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular!! After paper piecing the rings, do you just pin those sections together and piece them normally or do you have a trick for joining the rings toghether?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a meticulous work! This is a wonderful color combination. Happy week end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.