Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

15 Min to Stitch and a little progress

This past week I finished another NYB block and Jasmine.  








I also got the bottom and sides on my Memory Round Robin quilt.  I still need to make a braid so I can finish the top.




My 15 Minutes to Stitch Report is below.  It dropped this past week, but it is ok.  I think I will still make my goals.


I am linking up today with:

Monday Making
Freemotion by the River
BOMs Away
Moving it Forward
UFO Busting

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your NYB blocks and Jasmine looks fabulous too. Your quilt is looking wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still had pretty good week. Hope this week was better.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.